The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Ninth Doctor
- Rose Tyler
- Jack Harkness
- John Hart
- Shadow Architect
- Magorian Ambassador
- Captain M'Gomery
- Bel Termivian
- Other Jack Harkness
- Zloy Volk
References[edit | edit source]
- The ship being infiltrated by the time agent is named Stardreamer II.
- Said time agent briefly takes the name Joshua Hughes.
- The time agent erases Zloy Volk from time using an Eradicator X7 on a Dragana Pleasure Planet.
- Said time agent decides to run from his forgotten past, taking the name "Jack."
- The Ninth Doctor and Rose save Jack on Melakeenia Beta in a flashback.
- In real time, Jack arrives on Mead's World in the 54th century (COMIC: The Bidding War)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As Jack is the focal character of the story, he is the only character to appear throughout. The Ninth Doctor only makes a brief appearance in real time alongside Jack, while Rose and the TARDIS only make appearances in flashbacks; Tara is not seen or mentioned at all.
- Zloy Volk is misspelled as Zloy Volt in one panel.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Jack banters with the computer on his ship. (TV: The Doctor Dances)
- Jack once encountered a horde of Weeping Angels in his time as a Time Agent, (TV: Blink, et al.) as well as a Krillitane. (TV: School Reunion, et al.)
- Zloy Volk is seen with a Balhoonian. (TV: The End of the World, et al.)
- Jack brings up the Ninth Doctor's disapproval of guns. (TV: The Doctor Dances, COMIC: Weapons of Past Destruction)
- Jack served the Time Agency as an assassin. (AUDIO: Month 25)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.