Connery's final Bond film was the 1966 film Voodoo Something To Me. (PROSE: Mad Dogs and Englishmen) Dr No (PROSE: Autumn Mist) and You Only Live Twice were two other Bond films that featured Connery. (PROSE: Nightshade)
On a visit to the Soviet Union in November 1967, Ace anachronistically referred to Moore as the current James Bond during a conversation with her fellow Briton Markus Creevy. Creevy told her that Moore starred in the television series The Saint, while Bond was played by Connery. (AUDIO: Thin Ice)
Behind the scenes Edit
- During the Nelvana attempt at creating a Doctor Who animated series during the Wilderness Years, concept art of the Master had him with Connery's likeness.
- In the real world, Sean Connery's final Eon Bond film was Diamonds Are Forever, not the fictional Voodoo Something To Me. He later appeared in the independently produced Bond film Never Say Never Again in 1983.
- Alf Joint was Sean Connery's stunt double as James Bond in Goldfinger.
- Connery's son, Jason Connery, appeared in the television story Vengeance on Varos.
- The Indiana Jones film in which Connery appeared was Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.