The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
This article needs a big cleanup.
This article needs a description of what script editors do. Right now, this might as well just be "List of script editors".
The following is a list of script editors for Doctor Who and related programmes.
Doctor Who[edit | edit source]
- From "An Unearthly Child" to The Evil of the Daleks episode seven, the credit read "Story Editor". The "Script Editor" credit first appeared on The Dominators episode one.
- Victor Pemberton acted as script editor from The Evil of the Daleks to The Ice Warriors but was only credited for The Tomb of the Cybermen.
- Eric Saward was script editor for both instalments of The Ultimate Foe, although he had quit after the production of part thirteen (1); and work was completed by producer John Nathan-Turner, without on-screen credit. No "Script Editor" credit appeared on Terror of the Vervoids parts nine (1) to twelve (4), or The Ultimate Foe part fourteen (2).
- Although Antony Root was credited as script editor for Earthshock, the actual work was done by Eric Saward. Root was credited as BBC rules at the time prevented Saward from being credited as script editor on his own story.
- Emma Freud was credited as script editor on Vincent and the Doctor alongside the actual editor Brian Minchin, as she is traditionally credited on works by her partner, episode writer Richard Curtis.
- Sheena Bucktowonsing served as series script editor for all of series 11.
K9 and Company[edit | edit source]
Torchwood[edit | edit source]
The Sarah Jane Adventures[edit | edit source]
- All episodes - Gary Russell
K9[edit | edit source]
to be added
Class[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.