- You may be looking for the featured Service agent of the same name.
Sabbath Dei was a 2003 audio story in the Faction Paradox series.
Publisher's summary Edit
Right from its creation, the secret intelligence service of Great Britain was touched by a streak of ritual: its initiations were usually occult, its codes based on astrological or alchemical cyphers. When Faction Paradox first entered Earth history in the 1700s, the Service took an immediate interest in the new arrivals' own ritual practices, and in the inevitable feud between British and Faction agents no single figure was as important as Sabbath. He’s now remembered as one of the few individuals to bring his own agenda to the War...
to be added
- Cousin Justine - Suzanne Proctor
- Lord Sandwich - Michael Chance
- The Sieur d'Eon - Jo Castleton
- Cousin Eliza - Emma Kilbey
- Mistress Culver - Jackie Skarvellis
- King George III - Eric MacLennan
- Queen Charlotte - Caroline Burns-Cook
- The Earl of Bute - Mark Grieg
- The Lady / Annabel - Linda Bartram
- Sabbath - Saul Jaffe
to be added
- Sabbath's last name is only mentioned in the publisher's summary of this audio; it is never used in the audios themselves or in any of the other stories in which he appears.
- Mary Culver and her 1762 ritual were previously mentioned in PROSE: The Adventuress of Henrietta Street and PROSE: This Town Will Never Let Us Go.