- Title music - Murray Gold
- Music - Sam Watts
- Script consultant - Phil Ford
- Graphics - BBC Wales Graphics
- Director of photography - Tim Knight
- Camera operator - Leon Hoser
- Sound recordist - Olly Astles-Jones
- Make-up - Abi Brotherton
- Online editor - Paul Shields
- Dubbing mixer - Ashley Armstrong
- Production executive - Dominic Parry
- Production manager - Jane Jenkins
- Editor - Ivan Probert
- For BBC Wales - Brian Minchin, Nikki Wilson
- Director - Pip Banyard
- Executive producers - Gillian Scothern, Russell T Davies
- Series producer - John Piper
- Clyde describes Luke as like a brother to him, and begins to describe Rani as "the most..." but doesn't finish his sentence.
- Clyde worries that he will one day end up like his father. Mr Smith assures him that human character development is not limited to DNA.
- Mr Smith briefly mentions Kudlak and the Trickster.
- Clyde refers to Pablo Picasso.
Story notes Edit
- This story contains clips from The Mark of the Berserker and Mona Lisa's Revenge.
- Mr Smith notes the Mona Lisa was actually painted six times by Leonardo da Vinci and the circumstances of its commission by Scaroth in City of Death. This marks the first time classic Doctor Who continuity has been explicitly referenced in Sarah Jane's Alien Files.
to be added
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.