Rule of the Eminence was the fourth and final story in the audio anthology Dark Eyes 3, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matt Fitton and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Ruth Bradley as Molly O'Sullivan and Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka.
This is all a matter of historical fact.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Molly O'Sullivan - Ruth Bradley
- The Master - Alex MacQueen
- Narvin - Seán Carlsen
- The Eminence - David Sibley
- Walter Vincent - Jonathan Forbes
- Casey Carraway - Beth Chalmers
- Engineer Tallow - Georgia Moffett
- Hope Gardner - Georgie Fuller
- Alliance Update broadcasts across the Earth Alliance.
- Grand Administrator Walter Vincent is based in Brunei.
- This is the only story of Dark Eyes 3 not to feature Sally Armstrong.
- This is the last story to feature Ruth Bradley playing Molly; in the next Dark Eyes release she is portrayed by Sorcha Cusack.
- The Doctor had to stop travelling with Molly because when they are together, they threaten the universe. Liv then joins him as a companion.
- The Master implants himself in Molly's memory of meeting the Doctor. (AUDIO: The Great War)
- The Doctor reminds Molly of what happened on Heron's World. (AUDIO: The Death of Hope)
- Liv tells Casey to do what journalists do and "make something up" just as the Tenth Doctor would say to Penny Carter. (TV: Partners in Crime)
- Molly recalls seeing the Doctor fight the Daleks (AUDIO: The Great War et al.) and the Viyrans. (AUDIO: The White Room)
- During his fourth incarnation, the Doctor received a vision of the future from the Eminence in which entire galaxies had fallen under its control. (AUDIO: Destroy the Infinite)