This is a disambiguation page.
It points to other pages that have similar names. If you followed a link here, please fix it to point to one of the pages listed below.
Rory may refer to:
Doctor Who Edit
- Rory Williams, the husband of Amy Pond and companion of the Eleventh Doctor
- Rory (Handbot), a handbot disarmed (literally) by an older, alternate, version of Amy. She named it after Rory and had it keep her company. (TV: The Girl Who Waited)
Behind the scenes Edit
- Rory Jennings, an actor who has portrayed roles in Doctor Who stories (or related stories) produced by BBC Wales and Big Finish Productions.
- Rory Taylor, a director of photography and camera operator during the RTD era of Doctor Who
- Rory O'Donnell, an actor from a Doctor Who-related video production.
- Rory Kinnear, a voice actor in audio drama.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.