River of Time was the final short story published in The Legends of River Song.
to be added
- River wrote a paper on the Racnoss ruins on Arcnoy Twelve. And Forcade did work on Osiran artefacts found on their orbital Mobius strip near Arcturus.
- The Qwerm were part of Gallifrey's coalition against war-mongering races.
- After defeating the Qwerm, River goes shopping on Kanenda Station.
- Ancient TARDISes were connected by the Vortex Web for tactical planning and communication purposes.
to be added
- River refers to once being able to regenerate. (TV: Day of the Moon, Let's Kill Hitler)
- River has her vortex manipulator. (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
- River says that she has faced Weeping Angels, (TV: The Time of Angels) and Silents; (TV: Day of the Moon) Daleks, (TV: The Big Bang) Cybermen (GAME: The Eternity Clock) and the Crimson Revenants.[source needed]
- River Song is already a Professor while in Stormcage. (TV: The Time of Angels, The Angels Take Manhattan)
- River refers to the Macra. (TV: The Macra Terror, Gridlock)
- River calls herself a child of the TARDIS. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
- The war between the Racnoss and the Time Lords (TV: The Runaway Bride) is dealt with.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.