River of Time was the final short story published in The Legends of River Song.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- River wrote a paper on the Racnoss ruins on Arcnoy Twelve. And Forcade did work on Osiran artefacts found on their orbital Mobius strip near Arcturus.
- The Qwerm were part of Gallifrey's coalition against war-mongering races.
- After defeating the Qwerm, River goes shopping on Kanenda Station.
- Ancient TARDISes were connected by the Vortex Web for tactical planning and communication purposes.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- River refers to once being able to regenerate. (TV: Day of the Moon, Let's Kill Hitler)
- River has her vortex manipulator. (TV: The Pandorica Opens)
- River says that she has faced Weeping Angels, (TV: The Time of Angels) and Silents; (TV: Day of the Moon) Daleks, (TV: The Big Bang) and Cybermen. (GAME: The Eternity Clock)
- River Song is already a Doctor (Ph.D.) while in Stormcage. (TV: The Time of Angels) She makes full Professor after her release. (TV: The Angels Take Manhattan)
- River refers to the Macra. (TV: The Macra Terror, Gridlock)
- At the beginning of time, the Time Lords led an alliance which laid waste to the Racnoss, (TV: The Runaway Bride) the Great Vampires, (TV: State of Decay, et al.) the Narlok, and countless other species of which no record survived. (PROSE: Sky Pirates!)
- River remarks that most of the precursor races were much larger than most lifeforms of the modern era. (AUDIO: The Scent of Blood)
- River calls herself a child of the TARDIS. (TV: A Good Man Goes to War)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.