The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Aspects of production covered[edit | edit source]
to be added
Additional topics covered[edit | edit source]
- Steven Moffat, Alex Kingston, Nina Toussaint-White, and Richard Senior spoke about different aspects of River Song's story.
- There is additional camera footage of the major scenes.
- We were shown more of Karen, Arthur, and Matt behind scenes.
- Arthur talked about how it felt to get to punch Hitler in the face.
- The time crunch they faced while filming in the restaurant.
- Matt spoke on acting like you're dying.
- Steven Moffat spoke on River's actions and confirmed that River Song gave up all of her remaining regenerations to save the Doctor.
- A Day In The Life: Stunt Team.
- Script To Screen winner revealed.
People interviewed[edit | edit source]
- Karen Gillan, Amy Pond
- Marcus Wilson, Producer
- Steven Moffat, Head Writer
- Arthur Darvill, Rory Williams
- Michael Pickwoad, Production Designer
- Richard Senior, Director
- Danny Hargreaves, Special Effects Supervisor
- Alex Kingston, River Song
- Matt Smith, The Doctor
- Crispin Layfield, Stunt Co-ordinator
- Nina Toussaint-White, Mels
- Duncan Nicholson, Vintage Vehicle Collector
- Andy Smart, Stunt Performer
- Jeremy Webb, Director, Death Is The Only Answer
- Saul Nassé, Controller, BBC Learning
- Beth Willis, Executive Producer
- Piers Wenger, Executive Producer
- Jason Gill, Costume Assistant
Music list[edit | edit source]
- "The Ecstasy of Gold (from 'The Good, The Bad and the Ugly')" by City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra & Crouch End Festival Chorus
- "Peer Gynt Suite No. 1: I. Morning (Allegretto pastorale)" by London Philharmonic Orchestra, Album: Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite - Ibsen: Scene from Peer Gynt
- "Louder" by DJ Fresh feat. Sian Evans
- "Little Red Corvette" by Prince
- "The Recluse" by Plan B
- "OomPapa" by Christian Marsac, Album: International Cheese & Silliness ANW 1191
- "Boom Boom" by John Lee Hooker
- "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club
- "Je t'aime… moi non plus" by Jane Birkin & Serge Gainsbourg
- "Ghosts 'n' Stuff" by Deadmau5
- "Primal Fear 3" by Dave James, Album: US Hip Hop & RnB ANW 1572
- "Tonight's the Kind of Night" by Noah & The Whale
- "The Bike Song" by Mark Ronson & The Business Intl.
- "Get Dirty" by Raphael Lake, Album: Electropop 2 XCD195
- "Firework" by Katy Perry
- "Pachelbel: Canon in D" by Richard Hickox Orchestra, Album: The World of Classical Favourites
- "Paper Planes" by M.I.A.
- "Brixton Briefcase" by Chase & Status feat. Cee-Lo Green
- "Lippy Kids" by Elbow
- "End Credits" by Chase & Status feat. Plan B
Crew[edit | edit source]
- Graphics - BBC Wales
- Title Music - Slam & Saw Productions
- Camera - Aled Jenkins, Jon Rees, Steve Webb
- Sound - Wil Planitzer
- Edit Assistant - George Sabapathy
- Runner - Llywelen Davies
- Researchers - Matthew Andrews, Leanne René, Robert Wootton
- Assistant Producers - Donovan Keogh, Hannah Williams
- Production Team Assistant - Ruby Kedge
- Production Accountant - Kevin Rickwood
- Production Co-ordinator - Megan Pinches
- Production Manager - Katy Cartwright
- Production Executive - Stan Matthews
- Colourist - Matt Mullins
- Dubbing Mixer - Mark Ferda
- Offline Editor - Rahim Mastafa
- Edit Producer - Paul Symonds
- Executive Producer - Mark Cossey
- Executive Producers for Dr Who - Steven Moffat, Piers Wenger, Beth Willis
- Senior Producer - Zoë Rushton
- Series Producer - Gillane Seaborne
Elements retained in Cut Down[edit | edit source]
to be added
Home video releases[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.