Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Vislor Turlough is in trouble again: piloting a stolen ship through a pocket universe on a mission that is strictly forbidden by the Doctor. He would be going it alone, but there is unwelcome company in the form of Huxley, one of the legendary novelisors of Verbatim Six, who is narrating and recording Turlough's life.
As they hurtle towards unknown peril, Turlough recalls his arrival in the TARDIS, and the circumstances that propelled himself, the Doctor and Tegan into the Ringpull universe. He has a story to tell. But only Huxley knows how it might end...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The title bears a similarity to that of the popular science fiction novel Ringworld.
- This audio drama was recorded on 23 April 2009 at The Moat Studios.
- It was released on 12 November 2009 (releases).
- This story is set between The Five Doctors and Warriors of the Deep.
- This story was told from Turlough's perspective.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Turlough tells Huxley that he reminds him of his fellow Brendon Public School student "Hippo" Ibbotson and calls him "Hippo" several times. (TV: Mawdryn Undead)
- Huxley asks Turlough if Tegan ever told him what happened to Adric. (TV: Earthshock)
- Turlough mentions that the TARDIS has had troubles since leaving the Death Zone on Gallifrey several weeks earlier. (TV: The Five Doctors)
- Huxley would later be assigned to novelise Jo Grant's life as he was under the mistaken impression that she had been a companion of the renegade Time Lady Iris Wildthyme as opposed to the Third Doctor. (AUDIO: Find and Replace)
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]