Publisher's summary Edit
Vislor Turlough is in trouble again: piloting a stolen ship through a pocket universe on a mission that is strictly forbidden by the Doctor. He would be going it alone, but there is unwelcome company in the form of Huxley, one of the legendary novelisors of Verbatim Six, who is narrating and recording Turlough's life.
As they hurtle towards unknown peril, Turlough recalls his arrival in the TARDIS, and the circumstances that propelled himself, the Doctor and Tegan into the Ringpull universe. He has a story to tell. But only Huxley knows how it might end...
to be added
to be added
- The title bears a similarity to that of the popular science fiction novel Ringworld.
- This audio drama was recorded on 23 April 2009.
- Turlough tells Huxley that he reminds him of his fellow Brendon Public School student Hippo Ibbotson and calls him "Hippo" several times. (TV: Mawdryn Undead)
- Huxley asks Turlough if Tegan ever told him what happened to Adric. (TV: Earthshock)
- Turlough mentions that the TARDIS has had troubles since leaving the Death Zone on Gallifrey several weeks earlier. (TV: The Five Doctors)
- Huxley would later be assigned to novelise Jo Grant's life as he was under the mistaken impression that she had been a companion of the renegade Time Lady Iris Wildthyme as opposed to the Third Doctor. (AUDIO: Find and Replace)