Publisher's summary Edit
When a group of Irving Braxiatel's defensive mechanoids embarks on a kidnapping spree, Braxiatel denies all knowledge – but his former associates Bev Tarrant and Adrian Wall suspect something else is going on. They've been waiting for Braxiatel to show his hand for months and this looks like it.
Meanwhile Robyn, an android from the future, is on a mission to find out why Braxiatel wants her creators wiped from the timelines for good. She and Bev team up to investigate the kidnappings. What is Braxiatel doing with all these people? And why has Bernice been so important to his plans for all these years?
to be added
- Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Irving Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Adrian Wall - Harry Myers
- Bev Tarrant - Louise Falkner
- Joseph - Steven Wickham
- Hass - Paul Wolfe
- Doggles - Sam Stevens
- Robyn - Donna Berlin
- Peter - Thomas Grant
- Lianna - Rachel Laurence
- Allen - Alex Mallinson
- Benny got a lead to Javarda from a Bandril trader.
- Braxiatel knows that his people are doomed and plans to make Maximediras their new homeworld.
- This story was recorded on 19 April 2010.
- The webcast animated special Dead and Buried leads directly into this story. It explains the circumstances leading to Bernice's capture and disappearance.
- Braxiatel has bought the planet Maximediras, Benny has previously visited this planet. (AUDIO: Beyond the Sea)
- Peter mentions the Absence mission. (AUDIO: Absence)
- Hass mentions Brax getting him to destroy the Mim. (AUDIO: Freedom of Information)
- Brax mentions that the Time Lords have fallen or are about to fall. (PROSE: Alien Bodies, Dead Romance, AUDIO: Panacea, Enemy Lines, TV: The End of Time, The Day of the Doctor)