The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Remembrance was the first story printed in the third year of Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor and Alice attend John Jones' funeral.
- The coordinates and timedates for Jones' funeral could be found when playing Whitestar backwards.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- While intending to visit John Jones, the Doctor and Alice ended up in his funeral. This story was released one day after the first anniversary of the death David Bowie, who was the inspiration for John Jones' character.
- Whitestar is a reference to David Bowie's song "Black Star". It was also the name of his final album.
- The word 'Britzit' used by the colonists who broke off from the main colonies to create their own world is most likely a play on the word "Brexit", which was the name of the 2016 movement for the United Kingdom to leave the European Union. Britzit-247 is populated by a giant robot that resembles Boris Johnson and a group of individuals who all resemble Nigel Farage.
- The working title for this story was New Beginnings.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor wears a fez and, when it is destroyed, shows affection towards it. (TV: The Big Bang)
- The Doctor's car, Bessie 2, is named after the car the Third Doctor often used while on Earth. (TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians, et al.)
- The Doctor says that he can never resist pressing a big mysterious button. (TV: The Christmas Invasion)
- Alice mentions that Jones used to hog the bathroom. (COMIC: Space in Dimension Relative and Time)
[edit | edit source]
to be added
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Sneak peek! Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Year Three #1 (20 July 2016). Retrieved on 22 February 2017.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.