- You may be looking for Raxacoricovarlonpatorius.
Raxacoricofallapatorius was said to be located at the edge of the Mutter's Spiral. (PROSE: The Last Dodo) According to Mr Smith, it was located in the Isop Galaxy. (TV: SJAF 4) It was part of a star system that included its twin planet Clom. (TV: Love & Monsters) and neighbouring planets Clix and Raxacoricovarlonpatorius. (TV: The Gift)
On one side of the planet, there was a vinegar sea, an ice floe, chalky hills and a tall tree forest. (GAME: Plant and Animal Habitats) There also were at least two oceans on the planet, in which the Raxacoricofallapatorians swam. (WC: Alien File: Blathereen)
Native plants of Raxacoricofallapatorius included the Poppito tree, PROSE: The Monsters Inside) the Bartleboigle tree, (TV: The Lost Boy) and Rakweed. (TV: The Gift) Native animals included the now-extinct baaraddelskelliumfatrexius beasts (TV: Revenge of the Slitheen) and the Raxacoricofallapatorians, who, socially, are divided into different families by skin colour, such as the green Slitheen (TV: World War Three) and the orange/brown Blathereen. (PROSE: The Monsters Inside) The Museum of the Last Ones had specimens of extinct species from Raxacoricofallapatorius. (PROSE: The Last Dodo)
Raxacoricofallapatorius was the centre of the four worlds of the Raxas Alliance. (TV: The Gift) The governing bodies were the Grand Council and the Assembly, (TV: Revenge of the Slitheen) with the former led by the Lord Predator. (PROSE: The Slitheen Excursion)
The Blathereen had large eyes so that they were capable of improved vision in the blizzards of Raxacoricofallapatorius. Furthermore, they used their powerful arms to swim in the oceans of the planet. (WC: Alien File: Blathereen)
Behind the scenes
- In reference to a note written by the jeweller's son to Peter Capaldi, promotional material for Doctor Who Experience mentioned that the green amber stone on the Twelfth Doctor's ring was "allegedly" collected on Raxacoricofallapatorius.
- The DVD subtitles for World War Three spell the name as "Rexicoricophallivatorius", although this has not been reflected in any other sources.
- Assimilation² incorrectly refers to Raxacoricofallapatorius as "Raxacoriofallapatorius".
- The planet's name resembles "Quaxo, Coricopat" from T. S. Eliot's poem "The Naming of Cats".