On a distant research station, the Time Lords are playing with fire. But it isn't only mythological creatures from Time Lord legend that are coming back to life. Fighting for their lives against terrifying creatures from the folklore of many worlds, as well as escaping the clutches of more familiar foes, the Doctor, Liv and Helen find themselves making the most unlikely ally.
And if one Ravenous creature rattles the Doctor's nerves, what will happen when the whole clan is hunting him?
When the evil Time Lord known as the Nine comes across a rare and valuable item floating in the space-time vortex, his acquisitive nature means he can't resist the urge to complete the set.
Soon a wicked scheme is underway. Only the Doctor's friends – past, present and future – will be able to stop him.
3.3 L.E.G.E.N.D. by Matt Fitton
3.4 The Odds Against by John Dorney
But their plans to enlist the inhabitants' help in defeating their pursuers are disrupted when they stumble over a dead body. Strange creatures roam the corridors and something monstrous may be awakening beneath their feet.
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Helen Sinclair - Hattie Morahan
- The Eleven - Mark Bonnar
- The Nine - John Heffernan
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Charlotte Pollard - India Fisher
- Bliss - Rakhee Thakrar
|3.1||Deeptime Frontier||Matt Fitton||Ken Bentley||8th||Liv, Helen||9 April 2019||BFPDWCDMG045|
|3.2||Companion Piece||John Dorney||Liv, Helen, River, Charley, Bliss, the Nine|
|3.3||L.E.G.E.N.D.||Matt Fitton||Liv, Helen, the Eleven|
|3.4||The Odds Against||John Dorney||Liv, Helen, the Nine, the Eleven|
- Companion Piece was the first story since 2013's The Light at the End in which India Fisher reprised the role of Charley opposite Paul McGann.
- This also marks the first time Bliss has appeared outside of The Eighth Doctor: Time War.
- Deeptime Frontier was originally meant to be Ravenous 2's last story. However, as Matt Fitton wasn't available to write it due to a family bereavement, Guy Adams was brought in and wrote Seizure. (VOR 121)