Question Marks was the fourth story in the audio anthology, Recorded Time and Other Stories, which comprised the one hundred and fiftieth release in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Philip Lawrence and featured Colin Baker as the Sixth Doctor and Nicola Bryant as Peri Brown.
Five survivors of an unknown catastrophe wake to find themselves caught in an inescapable trap. But can the strangely-dressed man with the question-marked collar work out what's really going on before time runs out — for good?
to be added
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Peri Brown - Nicola Bryant
- Destiny Gray - Raquel Cassidy
- Greg Stone - James George
- Arnie McAllister - Joe Jameson
- The Doctor finds a torch, a ball of string, a squeaky toy mouse, spare buttons, a half-eaten apple, a paperback copy of Jules Verne's novel Journey to the Centre of the Earth and a bag of sweets in his pockets.
to be added
- The Doctor recalls his and Peri's recent visits to the court of King Henry VIII in 1536 (AUDIO: Recorded Time), the planet Sendos (AUDIO: Paradoxicide) and the Galaxy Fair in 2351 (AUDIO: A Most Excellent Match).