Queen of the Mechonoids was the fourth and final story of the audio anthology The Diary of River Song: Series Eight. It was written by Jonathan Morris and featured Alex Kingston as River Song, Jane Slavin as Anya Kingdom and Joe Sims as Mark Seven.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
But another shock awaits beneath this planet’s icy surface. The Mechanoids have been upgraded and are about to be unleashed upon the galaxy!
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Anya Kingdom - Jane Slavin
- Mark Seven - Joe Sims
- Annam Henic - Derek Griffiths
- The Mechonoids - Nicholas Briggs
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story marks the Mechonoids' first appearance in a Big Finish audio drama since The Juggernauts in 2005.
- This story features Anya Kingdom and Mark Seven and helps reintroduce them for 2021's Dalek Universe series.
- As was the case in other audio stories, the name of the robots is pronounced quite clearly as "Mechanoids", despite the title and marketing using the "Mechonoid" spelling.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Mechanoids were sent out to prepare worlds ready for colonisation 1,650 years ago. (TV: The Chase)
[edit | edit source]