Publisher's summary Edit
Quill wakes to find herself unexpectedly back on Rhodia - which is impossible - though not quite as impossible as the life that waits for her there. To save her future, Quill must turn her back on the past. But is this the end or a new beginning?
- Miss Quill - Dervla Kirwan
- Charlie[note 1]- Greg Austin
- Ram - Fady Elsayed
- April - Sophie Hopkins
- Tanya - Joanna McGibbon
- Matteusz - Jordan Renzo
- Corporal Blood - Simon Armstrong
- Interrogator - Gareth Pierce
- Rebel - Anys Elwy
- Guard - Aled Bidder
- Auto-Pilot - Blair Mowat
to be added
- This story concludes with a new special piano variation of the "Class Credits" theme.
- Quill recently left the metaphysical engine. She is pregnant by Ballon, and has had her arn removed. (TV: The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- She is currently feverish and hibernating at home. When she awakes, upon remembering she's pregnant she screams. (TV: The Lost)
- ↑ Though credited as such, Greg Austin plays both Charlie Smith and his "metaphysical" counterpart Charles from the alternate Rhodia.