Quill wakes to find herself unexpectedly back on Rhodia - which is impossible - though not quite as impossible as the life that waits for her there. To save her future, Quill must turn her back on the past. But is this the end or a new beginning?
- Miss Quill - Dervla Kirwan
- Charlie[note 1]- Greg Austin
- Ram - Fady Elsayed
- April - Sophie Hopkins
- Tanya - Joanna McGibbon
- Matteusz - Jordan Renzo
- Corporal Blood - Simon Armstrong
- Interrogator - Gareth Pierce
- Rebel - Annes Elwy
- Guard - Aled Bidder
- Auto-Pilot - Blair Mowat
to be added
- The story ends with the characters reflecting after being left on a unfinished cliffhanger, likely a tribute to the unresolved cliffhanger the TV series concluded on.
- This story concludes with a new special piano variation of the "Class Credits" theme.
- Quill recalls she became pregnant by a Lorr, and has had her arn removed. (TV: The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- Quill speculates her feverish experience is a result of the Metaphysical engine. (TV: The Metaphysical Engine, or What Quill Did)
- Quill is currently hibernating. (TV: The Lost)
- Charlie mentions he had a falling out with the others. (TV: Detained)
- When Quill awakes, she screams upon remembering she's pregnant. (TV: The Lost)