The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Summary[edit | edit source]
In a scientific laboratory, the Third Doctor is fighting against the Master, when the Doctor is suddenly hit by a time distortion. Believing it to be a trick caused by the Master, he turns around to see his enemy being cyber-converted.
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor performs a Venusian aikido throw against the Master.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was published in 12DY2 8.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The events seen here are a result of the mass invasion of time and space by the Cybermen, who have allied with Rassilon. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- The Master is converted into a Cyberman resembling a CyberNomad. (TV: Revenge of the Cybermen)
- The Master is strapped into a cyber-conversion unit similar to the one used by the Cybermen faced by the Eleventh Doctor and Craig Owens. (TV: Closing Time)
- This perversion of history is ultimately negated when the Twelfth Doctor and Rassilon restore the timeline. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.