Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Susan Foreman is running home to 76 Totter's Lane, fearing that she is being followed by two people in a car. When she arrives home, she finds the Doctor on his knees, surrounded by three Cybermen. He screams at her to run away.
- This story was first published in 10DY2 12. It was reprinted in the 2016 Convention Special and the Supremacy of the Cybermen graphic novel.
- This story depicts an alternate version of the events of the first episode of An Unearthly Child.
- Ian Chesterton and Barbara Wright appear as silhouettes in a car.
- This particular encounter between the First Doctor and the Cybermen is the result of the mass invasion of time and space by a colony of Cybermen at the end of the universe, who have allied with Rassilon. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- Susan is being followed by two people in a car. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
- The Cybermen holding the First Doctor hostage resemble the Mondasian Cybermen that this incarnation will ultimately encounter at the Snowcap Base at the end of his life. Anomalously, one Cyberman lacks the Cyber-gun on the underside of its chest unit. (TV: The Tenth Planet)
- This encounter between the First Doctor and the Cybermen is ultimately erased from history when the Twelfth Doctor and a betrayed Rassilon use the Eye of Harmony on Gallifrey at the end of the universe, along with the Cyberiad's dominance across history, to undo the Cybermen's conquests across time and space. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)