Susan is running home, fearing that she is being followed by a car. When she arrives at the junkyard, she finds the Doctor being held prisoner by the Cybermen. He tells her to run away.
- Susan walks past an advertisement for Bovril.
- This story was published in 10DY2 12.
- This is an alternate version of the events of An Unearthly Child.
- Ian and Barbara appear only as silhouettes in a car.
- The events seen here are a result of the mass invasion of time and space by the Cybermen, who have allied with Rassilon. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- Susan is being followed by two people in a car. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
- The Doctor first encounters the Cybermen in the Snowcap base in Antarctica in December 1986. (TV: The Tenth Planet)
- This perversion of history is ultimately negated when the Twelfth Doctor and Rassilon restore the timeline. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.