The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Summary[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was published in 10DY2 12.
- This is an alternate version of the events of An Unearthly Child.
- Ian and Barbara appear only as silhouettes in a car.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The events seen here are a result of the mass invasion of time and space by the Cybermen, who have allied with Rassilon. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- Susan is being followed by two people in a car. (TV: An Unearthly Child)
- The Cybermen holding the First Doctor hostage resemble the Mondasian Cybermen that this incarnation would encounter at the Snowcap Base in 1986. Curiously, one Cyberman lacks the Cyber-gun on its chest unit. (TV: The Tenth Planet)
- This perversion of history is ultimately negated when the Twelfth Doctor and Rassilon restore the timeline. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.