While travelling through the Time Vortex, the TARDIS is suddenly caught in a time corridor that the Fifth Doctor finds familiar. After the TARDIS is forced to land, Peri asks where they've ended up. The Doctor tells her they're on Skaro, the home planet of the Daleks. However, when they step out of the TARDIS, instead of encountering the Daleks, they encounter the Cybermen.
- This story was published in 10DY2 13.
- The events seen here are a result of the mass invasion of time and space by the Cybermen, who have allied with Rassilon. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)
- The Fifth Doctor has been caught in a time corridor before. (TV: Resurrection of the Daleks)
- The Cyber-Leader is a CyberNomad, identical to the Cyber-Leader which led the Cybermen's attack on Nerva Beacon in the original timeline. (TV: Revenge of the Cybermen) The Cyberman it commands is later shown to resemble a CyberIsomorph. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen, TV: Silver Nemesis)
- It is later shown that the Fifth Doctor, realising that the Cybermen have erased the Daleks from history, quickly attempted to escape with Peri. Ultimately, this perversion of history was negated when the Twelfth Doctor and Rassilon restored the timeline. (COMIC: Supremacy of the Cybermen)