Professor Bernice Summerfield and the Stone's Lament, or simply The Stone's Lament, was the eighth Bernice Summerfield audio story produced by Big Finish Productions. It featured for the first time in audio form the Killoran, Adrian Wall, played by Harry Myers.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Now he has broken his isolation, inviting Bernice Summerfield to examine a mysterious artefact unearthed during building work at his sprawling mansion.
Accompanying Benny is Adrian Wall, the Killoran construction manager from the Braxiatel Collection. Adrian is responsible for overseeing the work, but his construction crew has vanished, and soon he and Benny discover that Traloor is not as alone as they might think...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio drama was recorded on 27 August 2000.
- This was the first audio story to feature Adrian Wall and Bernice.
- The "Hi, my friends call me Benny" dialogue has been removed from the opening theme tune.
- This story was originally released on CD.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- On examining an artefact that Adrian's team had excavated, Benny noted that it looked like some of the Ziggurats in the Kar-Charrat. (AUDIO: The Genocide Machine)
- Adrian mentions Coralee as a holiday vacation. (PROSE: Storm Harvest)
- Adrian refers to Benny and him having sex whilst Benny was possessed. (PROSE: The Squire's Crystal)