- You may be looking for the comic story.
Professor Bernice Summerfield and the Green-Eyed Monsters, or simply The Green-Eyed Monsters, was the twelfth Bernice Summerfield audio story produced by Big Finish Productions. This was writer Dave Stone's first audio story.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
It isn't all fun for a new mum.
Not only do you have to deal with the lack of sleep, the occasional embarrassing leak and the constant round of unexploded nappies — you have to deal with a couple of testeronically-charged idiots who won't get it through their skulls that you don't want either of them to be the Dad. Even though one of them technically is.
So when Benny gets the chance to skip off for a while, heading into a Goronos System packed with duplicity and peril to authenticate certain highly significant artefacts and totems, she doesn't have to think twice.
Only, sometimes, as she'll learn, when heading into duplicity and peril, it's not a good idea to leave a hostage to fortune behind...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Professor Bernice Summerfield - Lisa Bowerman
- Jason Kane - Stephen Fewell
- Adrian Wall - Harry Myers
- Joseph the Porter - Steven Wickham
- Lady Ashantra - Maria Darling
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This audio drama was recorded on 17 July 2002. However, Big Finish's website says it was released in June 2002.
- This is the first Bernice Summerfield audio story to use two main themes in one story. This story starts off with the second version of the theme tune used in series 2, then proceeds to use the first version for the rest of the play and series.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Bernice mentions Peter's screams being able to destroy buildings, as happened to the Glass Prison in PROSE: The Glass Prison