Prey was the second story in the audio anthology Master!, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Robert Whitelock and featured Eric Roberts as The Master and Chase Masterson as Vienna Salvatori.
Impossibly glamorous assassin Vienna Salvatori has a new target. Crossing time and space, Vienna takes one final job to free her from this life.
to be added
- The Master - Eric Roberts
- Vienna Salvatori - Chase Masterson
- Lila Kreeg - Laura Aikman
- Sassparilla/ Li Zhao - Susan Hingley
- Artie / King Muggy - Andrew James Spooner
- Jexie Reagan is Vienna Salvatori's business partner.
- Notting Hill is run by gangs and off limits to the rest of London.
- The London Underground is inhabited by human mutants called Trogs which have incredibly good night vision.
- Vienna lands in the ruins of Canary Wharf.
- Vienna requests a thermal lance and comes across an anti-grav pack.
- With its reference to Jexie Reagan and Vienna's retirement plans, this story continues directly from the 2018 Vienna story Retribution.
- Sassparilla mentions the Dalek plagues which mutated wild boars. There were two types of plagues used around the time of the Dalek invasion, the one sent by the Daleks through meteorites at the start of the war (TV: The Dalek Invasion of Earth) or created by the Monk. (AUDIO: Lucie Miller / To the Death)