to be added
The Paternoster Gang are in a spaceship that is going to crash in London. While Jenny Flint and Vastra guide the ship into water, Strax sends a message to Sontar on the topic of the Doctor's ability to regenerate. As he reaches the end of the message, he is interrupted by Jenny and told that they're about to parachute off the ship. As the gang leaves the ship, Vastra mentions that a dinosaur has been sighted in the River Thames.
Rest to be added
Story Notes Edit
- Strax says the Sixth Doctor died because of his "single attempt at exercise". Similarly, in the invalid source Doctor Who: The Secret Lives of Monsters, the Doctor recalls dying because he fell off an exercise bike.
- Strax thinks the First Doctor is "a delusional crone with unrealistic hair", the Second Doctor is a failed "deterioration", the Third Doctor is "half man-half granny", the Fourth Doctor failed to "add character" with his long scarf, the Fifth Doctor understood "camouflage" by not standing out, that Sixth Doctor lost the concept, noted the Seventh Doctor carried an odd umbrella, the Eighth Doctor was "puberty" for the Doctor, that the War Doctor was the only Doctor he considers capable, made fun of the Ninth Doctor's big ears, noted the Tenth Doctor "didn't want to go" and unknowingly made a joke about the Eleventh Doctor's big chin.
- Strax can't tell men from women: he mistakes Vastra and Jenny for men, and the First Doctor for a woman. (TV: The Snowmen, The Crimson Horror)
- Strax mentions the First Doctor facing the Cybermen, (TV: The Tenth Planet) the Second Doctor being exiled, (TV: The War Games) the Third Doctor being "frightened" by a big spider, (TV: Planet of the Spiders) the Fifth Doctor being "inflated" on Androzani, (TV: The Caves of Androzani) the Sixth Doctor's single attempt at exercise, (TV: Terror of the Vervoids, Time and the Rani) which is a misconception. (AUDIO: The Brink of Death)
- Strax says the Fourth Doctor wore a giant sheep. (TV: Robot et al.)
Home Media Edit
This was released with the singular release of Deep Breath.