Precious Annihilation was the second story in the audio anthology The Tenth Doctor and River Song, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Lizzie Hopley and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor and Alex Kingston as River Song.
A mystery takes them centuries into the past, and onto the high seas, where a superstitious crew edges towards mutiny.
The star-crossed couple are about to find out that, while gemstones inspire jealousy, love can be the deadliest treasure of all...
To be added
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- River Song - Alex Kingston
- Gerrard Pulman / Foreman - Barnaby Kay
- Captain John Bickell / Joseph / Landlord - Joe Jameson
- Abe Porter / Mr Chauncey / Pat - Joe Sims
- Omara / Barmaid / Fanny - Anjli Mohindra
- The Doctor and River Song meet at the Cheapside Hoard in 1912 London.
- River Song claims to have been several times in the Elizabethian era and to have been once imprisoned in the Tower of London because she had been dating a spy.
- River Song hints the Doctor will write love poems for her.
- River Song claims to have a dressing room in the Doctor's TARDIS.
- The Doctor acts as a River's butler named Jeeves.
- Amara uses a psychic field on the Doctor.
- River browses into the TARDIS database.
- The Doctor and River smell temporal charge while investigating about Pulman and Amara.
- River Song suggests the Doctor to use psychic paper.
- Gerrard Pulman is a jewel dealer who has even sold crown jewels to the King of England and his wife.
- To the Doctor's discomfort, River Song depicts a life in form of a digital data file as a bad-case scenario, not knowing it will be her destiny. (TV: Forest of the Dead)
- River Song tells the Doctor she hates him sometimes. (TV: Flesh and Stone)