to be added
- J. R. R. Tolkien / "Ronald"
- Florence Briscoe
- Adoma Achede
- The Competition
- Functionary Ifede
- Weaver Emilohi
- Mister Chicawebe
- Dr Chiang
- Mrs V. M. McCrimmon
- Florence mentions her friend William Hope Hodgson, who had stories in The Idler.
- Achede's parents come from the Belgian Congo.
- The Competition is a posthuman who wears dark grey clothes associated with the 40th millennium.
- Mister Chicawebe of the Cognitive Philology Association wears a 22nd century suit with 15th century colours.
Jama'a history Edit
- The Jama'a period began after the Tracian Wars, lasting from the Pan-African Exodus to the Little War.
- The Jama'a civilisation was killed and replaced by sentient oil.
- The cover for Stranger Tales of the City depicts the Jama'a tapestry which Aemos is created from.
- In the real world, Florence Briscoe was an obscure 20th century British artist who illustrated the original Thomas Carnacki stories in The Idler. Author James Bojaciuk previously researched Briscoe and wrote an article on her life for greydogtales.com. 
- The part of The Lord of the Rings reenacted by the Jama'a is from the end of The Two Towers, when Gollum betrays Frodo and Sam Gamgee to Shelob.
- Philology: The Real Professional Bag of Tricks won fourth place for "Best Science Fiction & Fantasy Short Story" in the 2018 "Critters Writers Workshop" Readers Poll.
- The Jama'a were situated on a ship in RealSpace. (PROSE: Of the City of the Saved...)
- Aemos is forced to speak at the University of the Seven Ages. (PROSE: The Socratic Problem)
- Tolkien speculates that the scandal from CPA's plagiarism migth even draw KaneNet's attention. (PROSE: The Socratic Problem, et al)
- Tolkien insisted the historical Jesus Christ the media speaks of is a fraud. (PROSE: A Hundred Words from a Civil War)
- ↑ James Bojaciuk (4 November 2016). The Woman Who Drew William Hope Hodgson — Florence Briscoe: A Life in Scraps. greydogtales. Retrieved on 21 August 2018.
- ↑ Critters Writers Workshop Readers Poll
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.