Patience was the first story in the audio anthology Stranded 3, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Tim Foley and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka, Hattie Morahan as Helen Sinclair, Rebecca Root as Tania Bell and Tom Price as Andy Davidson.
The Doctor decides to investigate the limits of the paradoxical timeline in which he and his friends are stranded.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Helen Sinclair - Hattie Morahan
- Tania Bell - Rebecca Root
- Sergeant Andy Davidson - Tom Price
- Kon Po / Go Tol - Nicholas Briggs
- Baby Judoon - Sam Stafford
- According to Tania, Helen claimed the previous week to have gone skinny dipping with Shirley Bassey. She know refers to having met Galileo.
- Kon Po and the Doctor are trapped in a time loop, living out the Eternal Present.
- Liv's grandmother was Natalav, who was "mad as a sand worm".
- The Doctor originally received the Paradoxica from Patience.
to be added
- Liv recalls spending a year away from the TARDIS. (AUDIO: Escape from Kaldor)
- Helen recalls having met Galileo Galilei. (AUDIO: The Galileo Trap / The Satanic Mill)
- The Doctor is once again a fugitive being pursued by the Judoon. (TV: Fugitive of the Judoon)
- The Judoon are working for Mr Bird. (AUDIO: Must-See TV)
- While seeing his past memories Andy asks Liv not to look at any with "a woman called Yvonne Hartman." (AUDIO: Tagged, et al.)
- The Doctor tells a story about the Gallifreyan Lady Patience (AUDIO: Cold Fusion, et al.) on the slopes of Mount Perdition. (TV: The End of Time)
- Tania and Andy discover the TARDIS boot cupboard. (TV: The Masque of Mandragora)
- The Doctor brings Kon Po to Judoonia. (AUDIO: Judoon in Chains)
- Included in the written credits, but not the audio credits read at the end of the story.