Parsley Sage, Rosemary and Wildthyme was the eleventh story in A Clockwork Iris.
Summary[edit | edit source]
to be added
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Iris acquired a potted ficus while starring in a 1980 porn movie.
- Hillengumfies are the Clockworks equivalent of rats.
- The chemist owns the complete works of Paul Magrs bound in human skin.
- Iris once shared a Paris apartment with Aleister Crowley.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Although left unnamed, the works that the chemist owned would include: an untitled prose piece, Never the Bride, Something Borrowed, Conjugal Rites, Hell's Belles, and Iris Wildthyme & the Many-Tentacled Menace.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Barbra gave Iris a tape of the Rachmaninov third piano concerto. (PROSE: The Dreadful Flap, Enter Wildthyme, Wildthyme Beyond!)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.