Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
"The APC-Net stores the preserved brainwaves of dead Time Lords... But not all our thoughts are pure and innocent."
A rogue TARDIS that should not exist... A mutilated, comatose Time Lord who cannot be identified... A new castellan desperate to make his mark... Evils of the past, events of the present, and echoes of the future conspire to destroy the very heart of Gallifrey's civilisation.
Only Romana can understand it — but she is haunted by her own ghosts. Only Leela can sense it — but she has unfinished business. Only Braxiatel can stop it — but he cannot begin to guess the personal cost.
With both Narvin and Darkel waiting for Romana to make a mistake, the President must take decisions that will change Gallifrey forever. And an ancient evil is ready and waiting for just that moment...
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- President Romana - Lalla Ward
- Leela - Louise Jameson
- K9 - John Leeson
- Inquisitor Prime Darkel - Lynda Bellingham
- Cardinal Braxiatel - Miles Richardson
- Coordinator Narvin - Seán Carlsen
- Andred - Andy Coleman
- Castellan Wynter - Ian Hallard
- Commander Hallan - Michael Cuckson
- Pandora - Brenda Longman
- Gold Usher - Nicholas Briggs
- Student Gillestes - Lucy Beresford
- Cardinal Valyes - Steven Wickham
- Time Lords - John Ainsworth, Nigel Fairs, Toby Robinson
References[edit | edit source]
- K9 attempted to use the unique artron activity in the "broken man's" brain to identify him.
- Darkel tells Romana that Braxiatel has been breaking the First Law of Time and making contact with his past and future selves.
- Andred found Gillestes attempting to contaminate the Capitol's water supply in the name of Free Time.
- Wynter considered threatening Gillestes with a mind probe.
- Braxiatel gets appointed to the position of High Chancellor.
- Braxiatel appointed Leela as temporary Castellan due to the absence of Wynter.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Nicholas Briggs reprises his role as the Gold Usher from AUDIO: Auld Mortality.
- This story was released on CD. It is now available as a download only.
- This story was recorded at the Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Braxiatel previously revealed to Narvin that he had been supplying his future self with artefacts for his collection. (AUDIO: Lies)
[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]