Order of Simplicity was the second story in the audio anthology, Forty-Five, which comprised the one hundred and fifteenth release in Big Finish's monthly range. It was written by Nick Scovell and featured Sylvester McCoy as the Seventh Doctor, Sophie Aldred as Ace and Philip Olivier as Hex.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Dr Verryman has devoted his life to the advancement of knowledge. When his experiments on a remote planet threaten the entire human race only the Doctor can help — if he puts his mind to it.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Sylvester McCoy
- Ace - Sophie Aldred
- Hex - Philip Olivier
- Dr Verryman - Jon Glover
- Mrs Crisp - Lucy Adams
- Thing 1 - Paul Lincoln
- Thing 2 - Benedict Cumberbatch
References[edit | edit source]
- Ace refers to Stephen Hawking.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- A Professor Caldera is mentioned by the Doctor and Dr Verryman. (TV: Shada)
- The virus reduces the IQ of those it has infected to 45. (AUDIO: The Word Lord)
- This virus was one of the millions of viruses which were accidentally released from the Amethyst Viral Containment Station in the far future and spread throughout time and space. (AUDIO: Patient Zero)