On the ocean planet Gardezza, deep beneath the Viscoid, a mysterious capsule is recovered from the Time War, and an equally mysterious stranger found within. The Doctor’s reputation precedes him, even here... but can he be trusted?
The Time War rages around Arcking - a planet serving as a sanctuary for the sick and injured. But Arcking is protected by a mysterious, powerful force: a force the Master will stop at nothing to harness... even if time itself is against him.
When his new companion decides to save a planet, the Master indulges this most futile of requests. Materialising on a primitive, agrarian world, both the strangers quickly find their place in it... until fallout from the War invades their happy paradise.
With his plans approaching fruition, the Master travels to Stamford Bridge in the 1970s: a location he believes might hold the key to his success. But what terrible secret lurks under the stairs of No. 24 Marigold Lane? And what sacrifices will the Master make in the name of ultimate victory?
|1||Beneath the Viscoid||Nicholas Briggs||Scott Handcock||Daleks||14 December 2017||BFPDWWMAR01|
|2||The Good Master||Jay Harley||Daleks, Cole|
|3||The Sky Man||James Goss||Cole|
|4||The Heavenly Paradigm||Guy Adams|
- For this anthology's trailer, Tom Saunders designed a brand new interior for the Master's TARDIS. He also posted development pictures of it on his Twitter.
- This anthology was recorded on 23, 24, 25 and 26 April 2017 at The Moat Studios.
- This anthology marks the first appearance of the Derek Jacobi incarnation of the Master in a Big Finish production.
- This is Derek Jacobi's first appearance in a Big Finish production since 2003's Deadline.
- War Master's TARDIS. Twitter (14 December 2017). Retrieved on 22 February 2018.