James Willaker has been working late. He's tired. It's been a long day. All that awaits now is a taxi home before bed.
They can't have any importance. They can't change the world. They can't affect the future.
- James mentions Harrison Ford from Blade Runner and Flash Harry from St Trinian.
- The Doctor mentions Immanuel Kant.
- The Doctor is driving a Peugeot.
- The Doctor name drops Walter Raleigh and knows who Jean-Michel Jarre is.
- The Doctor says the second best tea he ever tasted was made by Corporal Bell.
- The Doctor tells a story about Ray Buduick.
- James drinks whisky while watching Newsnight.
- On 23 December 2012, an audio reading of this story, read by John Banks, was released free to Big Finish Productions subscribers whose subscription had included 1001 Nights. The story was released standalone as part of the Short Trips Rarities series on 28 September 2018.
- Willaker, an architect, mentions that he worked on Harrison Chase's mansion. (TV: The Seeds of Doom)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.