to be added
to be added
- The Corsair's TARDIS is a Type 60 named the Esperanza.
- The Corsair travels with a talking parrot.
- The poet Byron wrote about a Corsair.
- This was the third appearance of the Corsair, who had recently, prominently appeared in another incarnation in the Thirteenth Doctor comic story Old Friends, the character's first appearance since their posthumous role in TV: The Doctor's Wife and the publication of the tie-in short story Eleven Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Corsair, both a decade prior.
- The Corsair's TARDIS is disguised as a pirate ship. (COMIC: Old Friends, PROSE: Eleven Things You Probably Didn't Know About the Corsair)
- The Corsair knows a female incarnation of the Doctor. (COMIC: Old Friends)
- The Corsair steals the Hand of Omega from City Obsidian for First Doctor to hide on Earth. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks)
- The Seventh Doctor used the Hand of Omega to make a sun go supernova. (TV: Remembrance of the Daleks) This caused a time war that was erased by the Last Great Time War. (TV: Rose, et al.)
- The Corsair will later steal the Hand of Omega from Omega, Rassilon, and "the other bloke" and hide it in City Obsidian. (PROSE: Lungbarrow, et al.)
- A later incarnation of the Corsair is a "strapping big fellow". (TV: The Doctor's Wife)