One Life was the fourth and final story in the audio anthology The Eighth Doctor: Time War: Volume One, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by John Dorney and featured Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor and Rakhee Thakrar as Bliss.
to be added
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Bliss - Rakhee Thakrar
- Rupa Maguire - Nimmy March
- Quarren Maguire - David Ganly
- Cardinal Ollistra - Jacqueline Pearce
- Aymor/Chancellor - Laurence Kennedy
- The Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- It should not be possible for timelines to be rewritten if something is protected by a time lock.
- Planets form via an accumulation of dust.
- Quarren had such psychic potential in the Celestial Intervention Agency that he could change reality with a thought.
- Jedris is an uninhabited planet in the fifty-third Segment of Time.
- Ollistra uses a hypercube, a "Time Lord emergency communication device," and a temporal flare.
- The Daleks have a quantum causality generator.
to be added
- The Doctor recalls that "the renegade" was pursued to the Theseus by the Time Lords, (AUDIO: The Starship of Theseus) and that he was sent to Tenacity system camp when the War Ollistra captured him. (AUDIO: Echoes of War, The Conscript)
- The Cloister Bell is a portent of a TARDIS's imminent destruction. (TV: Logopolis et al.)
- Ollistra describes the device that Quarren used to turn himself into a human as being something Time Lord spies can use to hide their Time Lord selves within a locket or pendant: a Chameleon Arch.
- There was an account suggesting that the Seventh Doctor, prior to his regeneration into his eighth incarnation, made use of a broken Arch to create the fiction that he was half-human to use against the Master. (COMIC: The Forgotten, TV: Doctor Who)
- The Tenth Doctor used one to become John Smith in order to hide from the Family of Blood in 1912. (TV: Human Nature / The Family of Blood)
- The Fugitive Doctor used the Chamelon Arch to take on a human identity as "Ruth Clayton". (TV: Fugitive of the Judoon)
- The Monk used a Chameleon Arch to flee the Time War, living as a human in a 16th century English abbey with his TARDIS's components disassembled. (AUDIO: Divorced, Beheaded, Regenerated)
- The War Master also used a Chameleon Arch to regress himself to a child. (TV: Utopia, AUDIO: The Heavenly Paradigm)
- Ollistra uses a hypercube to send her location to Gallifrey. (TV: The War Games, The Doctor's Wife)
- The Doctor previously watched the rise and fall of another civilisation in mere moments, from his perspective, in his first incarnation. In both cases, the Doctor and company seem completely stationary to the locals. (AUDIO: Rise and Fall)
- The Doctor mentions the sound of the planet screaming, noting that it's usually too slow to note the pain of continental shift. (TV: Inferno)