- You may be looking for the BBV audio story of the same name.
Old Soldiers was the third story of the second series in The Companion Chronicles audio range. It was produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by James Swallow and featured Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart.
Old soldiers, comrades in arms — the Brigadier saw many fall during his years with UNIT, but perhaps none more tragically than those at Kreigskind. Called to help when a friend falls ill, how can Lethbridge-Stewart fight an enemy that can breach every defence?
to be added
- Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart - Nicholas Courtney
- Colonel Heinrich Konrad / Major Schrader - Toby Longworth
- The Brigadier mentions the Null.
- This story takes place between TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians and The Ambassadors of Death.
- This story was told from the Brigadier's perspective.
- This story was originally released on CD and download. It is now available as a download, as well as to stream on Spotify.
- This story was recorded at the Moat Studios
- The Brigadier mentions his recent falling out with the Doctor over the Silurian incident. (TV: Doctor Who and the Silurians)
- The Brigadier mentions facing Yeti, (TV: The Web of Fear) murderous shop room dummies, (TV: Spearhead from Space) and Cybermen. (TV: The Invasion)
- The Doctor is able to read whole pages in just fractions of a second. (TV: City of Death, The Time of Angels)