to be added
- The Doctor and her companions watch a parade on Devivian.
- Vlee Prime's military forces were strict pacifists.
- The Doctor is accused of stealing the gem of Niag.
- The Doctor stores a Hypercube.
- The Corsair's TARDIS's chameleon circuit is programmed to resemble a pirate ship.
- The last time the Doctor and the Corsair had a drink together, it led to the Doctor waking up inside a bank vault.
- Graham says the Corsair looks like she's dressed as a pirate at a dinner theatre.
to be added
- The Doctor initially believes the thief to be Missy, who she glumly cited was doing "so much better" the last time she saw her. (TV: World Enough and Time, The Doctor Falls)
- The Corsair is female, which the Eleventh Doctor said she had been "a couple of times". (TV: The Doctor's Wife)
- The Doctor still has the Corsair's hypercube with her Ouroboros tattoo. (TV: The Doctor's Wife)
- The Doctor recalls events on House where the Eleventh Doctor found a cupboard full of hypercubes and discovered Auntie had the Corsair's arm. (TV: The Doctor's Wife)
- Team TARDIS free a Star whale. The Doctor states that they'll be "all but extinct in a few centuries". (TV: The Beast Below)
- The Doctor says "allons-y". (TV: Army of Ghosts, et el.)
- Ryan calls Graham "grandad". (TV: It Takes You Away)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.