No Place was the first story in The Tenth Doctor Adventures: Volume Three, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by James Goss and featured David Tennant as the Tenth Doctor and Catherine Tate as Donna Noble.
It's Haunted Makeovers! The home improvement show with a spooky twist.
Of course, Justin knows that any supernatural phenomena can be faked. Ghosts can't possibly be real.
Justin Valentine runs a tv program where he redecoractes haunted houses called haunted makeovers. For his new episode he goes to Chiswick where he meets Doctor John Smith, Donna, Sylvia and Wilfred. Donna is being The Doctors wife and Sylvia being his mum-in-law.
- The Doctor - David Tennant
- Donna Noble - Catherine Tate
- Sylvia Noble - Jacqueline King
- Wilfred Mott - Bernard Cribbins
- Justin / Hidden Voice - Joel Fry
- Jas - Peter Singh
- Donna once received piano lessons.
- The idea of the Doctor working with a group of supernatural investigators is extremely similar to the unproduced series 4 episode Century House, which would have paired the Tenth Doctor up with the hosts of the paranormal reality programme Most Haunted. Unlike Century House, however, No Place more directly involved Donna Noble and her family.
- This story was recorded on 26 September 2018 at The Moat Studios.
- A vinyl version was released at selective Asda stores on 25 September 2020.
- "No place" is a literal translation of the word "Utopia", which was also the title of a Tenth Doctor story.
- The Doctor refers to leaving home, (AUDIO: The Beginning, et al.) and ending up in a junkyard, where it all began. (TV: An Unearthly Child, The Five Doctors)
- Sylvia talks of the time Donna was due to be married. (TV: The Runaway Bride)
- Donna mentions that the bees are disappearing. (TV: Partners in Crime, Planet of the Ood, The Unicorn and the Wasp, The Stolen Earth)