Neill Gorton is Chief Executive and founder of Millennium FX, who provide the special make-up and prosthetic effects for the new Doctor Who series and for the spinoffs The Sarah Jane Adventures, Torchwood and Class.
Personal credits Edit
Prosthetics designer Edit
He has written about his work for the series in the following issues of the magazine "Sci-Fi & Fantasy Modeller":
- Volume 2:
- "Age of Steel" describes the creation of the 2006 Cybermen.
- Volume 4:
- "The Replica Quandary!" decribes the creation of Cyberman replicas for the collectors' market.
- "Torchwood - the Making of the Weevils"
- Volume 6:
- "Creating the Empress of Racnoss"
- Volume 7:
- "Creating Season Three Creatures - Part One"
- Volume 8:
- "Creating Season Three Creatures - Part Two"
- Volume 12:
- "Creating Season Four Creatures"
- "Torchwood's Series Two Creatures"
- Internet Movie Database at the