Summary[edit | edit source]
While the Brigadier is in Geneva, Colonel Dennis Horsley is in charge of UNIT. When an alien ship crashes, he orders Harry Sullivan to interrogate the alien by any means necessary. Harry talks to the alien and learns that he was participating in a race and crashed on Earth. Harry refuses to torture the alien in any way, and he contacts the Doctor despite Horsley's orders to the contrary.
When Horsley finds out, he puts Harry in a cell. John Benton sneaks a visit to Harry, and Harry explains what happened to the only person who can understand. Suddenly the Doctor shows up, ignoring Horsley, and drags Harry off to find out more about the alien.
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Harry mentions the Hippocratic Oath.
- The Brigadier is in Geneva.
- The Doctor offers Harry a yellow jelly baby, which is his favourite.
- The Brigadier's first replacement tangles with the Kraals.
- The alien is from Oakes Minor.
- Harry thinks Sarah would say he did the right thing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
to be added
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Benton mentions aliens who "claimed they came in peace" but wanted the Earth for themselves. (TV: The Claws of Axos)
- Harry uses the space-time telegraph that was given to the Brigadier. (TV: Revenge of the Cybermen)