Publisher's summary Edit
Then death arrives at Moorsey Manor, in the most ingenious of ways...
to be added
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Frederick Fox - Adrian Rawlins
- Miss Florence Woolley/Beatrice the Maid - Lizzie Roper
- Dr Reginald Peacock - Philip Pope
- Major Fanshaw - Patrick Drury
- Private Willis - Alex Mallinson
- Edward Merridew - Brian Protheroe
- Miss Florence Woolley's father was killed in the Crimean War.
- This story was largely recorded on 18 December 2012, with additional recording on 20 December, 7 March and 16 April 2013.
- Sgt. Quick has managed to track down Private Willis to Moorsey Manor. (AUDIO: The Monstrous Menagerie)
- It has been exactly one year since the final Sherlock Holmes story, The Final Problem, was published in The Strand in December 1893. (PROSE: The Bodysnatchers; AUDIO: The Monstrous Menagerie)
- Jago refers to the fact that Arthur Conan Doyle plans to write further Sherlock Holmes stories, including The Hound of the Baskervilles. (AUDIO: The Monstrous Menagerie)
- Jago mentions that Litefoot is an Orientalist. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
- Inspector Frederick Abberline previously met the Eleventh Doctor, Amy Pond and Rory Williams while investigating the Jack the Ripper murders in August 1888. (COMIC: Ripper's Curse)
- Prior to his murder, Private Willis told Abberline that Jago and Litefoot were innocent of attempting to assassinate Queen Victoria. (AUDIO: The Wax Princess)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.