Publisher's summary Edit
With the Earth frozen in time, Suzie becomes locked in a battle to save the planet and the life of Alex, the last woman alive. Hunted by alien warriors, and, with every hour that doesn't pass, the stakes are only getting higher.
Suzie Costello would never describe herself as a hero. But she would say she's someone who always makes the right choices. Wouldn't she?
to be added
- Alex had an ectopic pregnancy.
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
- Suzie alludes to her father. (TV: They Keep Killing Suzie)
- The Referee has knowledge of Suzie's future. (TV: Everything Changes, They Keep Killing Suzie, PROSE: Long Time Dead)
- The Eighth Doctor previously elaborated that the Web of Time could adapt to the deaths of those who would have made little impact. Lucie Miller's Auntie Pat was said to have lived a quiet, unobtrusive life, and had no children, so, according to the Doctor, "History could blink and miss her." (AUDIO: The Zygon Who Fell to Earth)