The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Mr Pugh doesn't believe the world needs Torchwood. Gwen sets out to prove him wrong. For Mr Pugh, it's a day that'll change his life. If he can survive it.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Gwen Cooper - Eve Myles
- Roger Pugh - Richard Nichols
- Coachman - Guy Adams
- Sergeant Andy - Tom Price
- Secretary - Russell T Davies
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only story of the first series of Big Finish's Torchwood not to mention the Committee.
- An unnamed "Torchwood legend" had a cameo in this story. Russell T Davies was later added the cast list on the Big Finish website.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- Gwen recalls the destruction of Torchwood Three, noting that it has been all but forgotten in Cardiff within four years. (TV: Children of Earth)
- Gwen notes that the Torchwood Institute was founded by Queen Victoria in 1879. (TV: Tooth and Claw)
- Gwen recalls the apparent closure of the Cardiff Space-Time Rift, which occurred in 2009. (AUDIO: The House of the Dead)
- The Eleventh Doctor was shown to be able to refuel his TARDIS using the rift in 2013, evidently a result of persisting temporal disturbances. (COMIC: The Doctor and the Nurse)
- Gwen refers to what passes through the rift to Cardiff as "flotsam and jetsam". (TV: Everything Changes)
- Roger once had an altercation at a Henrik's car park. (TV: Rose et al.)
- Roger's wife, Jessica Pugh, died ten years ago, on the night a meteorite containing an alien entity landed in Cardiff, as a result of a car driver who was distracted by the sight. Gwen notes that it was her first day on the job working for Torchwood. (TV: Day One)
[edit | edit source]
Footnotes[edit | edit source]
- Torchwood: More Than This - Coming Soon. bigfinish.com/news. Big Finish Productions (3 December 2015). Retrieved on 6 January, 2018.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.