Summary[edit | edit source]
On Gurnian, a Marsh Dalek reports a moving light in the sky. At Dalek Control, the Daleks identify it as an enemy ship and deploy their magnetrap to pull it down. The spacecraft is carrying the sleeping Mary and Andy Stone, who are awakened by the Daleks. They are captured and forced to walk into the swamp where the horrorkons dwell. Mary and Andy find that the creatures eat metal, and use pieces of metal to lure some horrorkons back to their ship. The horrorkons begin eating the Daleks guarding the ship, and the two depart Gurnian.
Characters[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Marsh Daleks are deployed on the surface of Gurnian.
- Gurnian is infested with Horrorkons.
- The Daleks use a Magnetrap to capture an enemy space craft.
- Andy and Mary notify the Space Army so that they can combat the Daleks left on the planet.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- No individual credits are given for the stories.
- Gurnian's location isn't specified but all the other stories take place in the Solar System.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
to be added