Monster Match was an online puzzle game published on the BBC's Doctor Who website.
Scenario[edit | edit source]
Build a sequence of three or more monsters to make them disappear.
How to play?[edit | edit source]
To assemble the monsters, you must click on one of them and then exchange it with one directly next to him.
- The timed version has a time of 3 minutes to collect the maximum points.
- There is only one level where 9 monsters are present: Abzorbaloff (yellow), Clockwork Droid (dark grey), Cyberman (light grey), Dalek (orange) Ood (red), Robot Santa (green)and Slitheen (blue).
- Each time a monster is clicked, the image changes to show slightly different.
- Each time monsters match, a different sound plays.
- Unlike other games of its type, a shift that does not eliminate the monster remains in place and can move back monsters.
- There is no end to the game, no supplements are not given after a certain score.
[edit | edit source]
- BBC - Doctor Who - Games - Monster Match - The Game