Midnight Feast was the third comic story published in Free Comic Book Day 2018.
to be added
The Doctor Edit
- The Doctor is looking for a midnight feast.
- The Hoomis calls the Doctor "the uniter of the thirteen worlds of the Hoomis Collective" and "the smiter of the Frangian Simulacra". The Vake calls him "the oathkeeper of Valnis" and "the mighty lord of TAR-DIS".
Alien species Edit
Foods and beverages Edit
- The Doctor says there are no Jammie Dodgers in the TARDIS.
- The Vake and Hoomis share a knickerbocker glory, at the Doctor's urging.
- At the diner, the Doctor eats fish fingers and custard, a sauted galth burger with whipped cream and morello cherries, hazzlefrip plebemas with cheese dip, a sarkovian bilejuice with sandpiper tips and green olivers, and chilgreen eggs and tookian leaves.
- Alice makes a tuna sandwich, which the Doctor decides to eat.
- Alice's sarcastic guess that the Doctor turns into a pumpkin at midnight is a reference to the fairytale Cinderella.
Original print details Edit
- Alice makes herself a tuna sandwich in the TARDIS' kitchen. The Sixth Doctor previously kept many cans of tuna aboard the TARDIS as food for Frobisher. (AUDIO: The Holy Terror)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.