to be added
- Matt Lucas - Nardole
- Toby Whithouse - German soldier
- David Bradley
- Pearl Mackie - Herself
- Steven Moffat - Himself
- Mark Gatiss - Himself
- The final shot of the entire cast and crew wishing the viewers a merry Christmas was reused from another webcast released on the 11th of December, the music The 12 Doctors of Christmas.
- Oddly, Pearl Mackie, Steven Moffat and Mark Gatiss appear as themselves while Matt Lucas as Nardole and Toby Whithouse as the German soldier are presenting their wishes in-character (not to mention Rusty and the Cyberman). It is somewhat unclear whether David Bradley is in-character as the First Doctor or not; he is not wearing his costume from Twice Upon a Time, but is in the same clothes and setting as his appearance in The 12 Doctors of Christmas, where he was meant to be the First Doctor despite the somewhat different apparel.
- The next year's Merry Christmas from Doctor Who would again feature such a mixture of in- and out-of-character guests.
- Nardole oddly claims to be speaking from Darillium, even though he hadn't lived there in the TV series since The Husbands of River Song by the time the webcast aired.