Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
The Master's plan is nearing completion – and he is sure that Jago and Litefoot will help him bring it to fruition. With Inspector Quick increasingly under the Master's influence, the Infernal Investigators find themselves tired and fatigued, as if their very life force is being drained away...
With the help of Ellie together with stage hypnotist Madame Sosostris and her assistant Mr Nocturne, Jago and Litefoot finally track down the Master. But as they make their way towards his lair, the Time Lord's true scheme is revealed.
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- Henry Gordon Jago - Christopher Benjamin
- Professor George Litefoot - Trevor Baxter
- Ellie - Lisa Bowerman
- Inspector Quick - Conrad Asquith
- The Master - Geoffrey Beevers
- The Doctor - Colin Baker
- Madame Sosostris - Rachel Atkins
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This story was recorded at The Moat Studios.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- The Master's body is deteriorating rapidly, and humans are only able to sustain him for a short period. (AUDIO: Mastermind, And You Will Obey Me)
- Jago and Litefoot travel to 107 Baker Street to summon the Doctor, having been to the house before. (AUDIO: The Monstrous Menagerie)
- Quick remembers being hypnotised by the Master. (AUDIO: The Museum of Curiosities)
- The Master carries a Staser. (TV: The Deadly Assassin, AUDIO: And You Will Obey Me)
- Jago compares the Master's life-sapping activities to those of Magnus Greel. (TV: The Talons of Weng-Chiang)
[edit | edit source]