Publisher's summary Edit
This is his story.
to be added
Uncredited cast Edit
- The Master boarded the RMS Titanic in 1912, unaware of its eventual fate, and escaped in a lifeboat when it sank.
- The Master was captured, to be executed, by the Daleks in the Valley of the Kings 3,000 years before his stay in the Vault, leaving his TARDIS.
- The Master used a Deathworm Morphant as a precaution against his extermination by the Daleks.
- Excalibur is held in the Vault.
- This story was recorded on 11 May 2012.
- Major Husak had a sword that could be Excalibur (TV: Battlefield) brought to the Vault.
- Charlie refers to the Thames Mead Massacre in London in 2012. (AUDIO: The Curse of Davros)
- Charlie refers to the Master's aliases of Professor Emil Keller, (TV: The Mind of Evil) Reverend Magister (TV: The Dæmons) and Professor Thascalos. (TV: The Time Monster)
- The Master tells Charlie that he is "known as the Master ... universally." (TV: Terror of the Autons)
- The Master references his execution by the Daleks, his last visit on Earth at the turn of the millennium and the entrapment of his new body within the Eye of Harmony as recorded by Doctor Holloway. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Master escaped by manipulating Edward Grainger, temporarily possessing the body of George Steer until Violet stopped him, and then stole the body of her fiancé Richard. (PROSE: Forgotten)
- The Master refers to his current form as a "Morphant Deathworm." (PROSE: The Eight Doctors; COMIC: The Fallen)
- After stealing the body of Don Maestro's son Michael, the Master is elated at having "a new body at last". (TV: The Keeper of Traken)
- After falling under the Master's influence, Charlie and Ruth were sent to Fortress Island, which had become a retirement home for ex-UNIT operatives who posed a security risk. They were later brought back into active service by Captain Mike Yates, who needed their help to investigate what had happened to the Vault since they had left. (AUDIO: The Screaming Skull)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.