Master of the Daleks was the third story in the audio anthology Dark Eyes 4. It was written by John Dorney starred Paul McGann as the Eighth Doctor, Sorcha Cusack as Molly O’Sullivan and Nicola Walker as Liv Chenka.
Publisher's summary[edit | edit source]
Plot[edit | edit source]
to be added
Cast[edit | edit source]
- The Doctor - Paul McGann
- Liv Chenka - Nicola Walker
- Mary Carter - Sorcha Cusack
- The Master - Alex Macqueen
- Dalek Time Controller, Dalek Time Strategists, other Daleks - Nicholas Briggs
- Rastel, other Sontarans - Dan Starkey
References[edit | edit source]
to be added
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Molly O'Sullivan was played by Sorcha Cusack instead of Ruth Bradley who originally played her, making her the first Big Finish companion to be played by more than one person.
- This is the last Dark Eyes story to feature the Master.
Continuity[edit | edit source]
- When Liv asked the Master about having Daleks as allies, he mentions the other aliens he has used in his machinations, such as the Ogrons, (TV: Frontier in Space) Axons (TV: The Claws of Axos) and the Porcians. (AUDIO: The Fourth Wall)
- The Master notes that the Daleks have already tried to exterminate him once before. (TV: Doctor Who)
- The Master created an army of Daleks for his use. As Missy, she would later create an army of Cybermen for almost the same reason. (TV: Dark Water)
- Ironically for a Sontaran, Rastel believes that all humans look alike. (TV: The Sontaran Stratagem)
- The Master mentions that he has a small grudge against Markus Schriver. (AUDIO: Masterplan)
- The Doctor says "Brave heart, Dalek". (TV: Earthshock)
[edit | edit source]