Master of Worlds was the fourth and final story in the audio anthology, Cyber-Reality, produced by Big Finish Productions. It was written by Matt Fitton and featured Jemma Redgrave as Kate Stewart, Ingrid Oliver as Petronella Osgood, James Joyce as Josh Carter, Ramon Tikaram as Vikram Shindi, Warren Brown as Sam Bishop and Derek Jacobi as the War Master.
to be added
- Kate Stewart - Jemma Redgrave
- Osgood - Ingrid Oliver
- The Master - Derek Jacobi
- Lt Sam Bishop - Warren Brown
- Colonel Shindi - Ramon Tikaram
- Josh Carter - James Joyce
- Cyber-Controller / Cyber-Commander / Cybermen - Nicholas Briggs
- Julia Hartley-Price - Kerry Fox
- UNIT sailor - Louis Tamone
- Prior to their first encounter with the War Master, the Cybermen of the Cyber-Mainframe are unfamiliar with the Time Lords.
- Sam compares the War Master's mind tricks to Derren Brown.
to be added
- The War Master observes with admiration that the Cybermen are exploiting existing communications technology to control humanity, telling Kate that would be how "[he would] do it." Indeed, in his next incarnation, he will do something similar when he develops the Archangel Network. (TV: The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords)
- Kate speculates that the War Master had been hiding in the parallel dimension he was trapped in. He quickly avoids the subject. The War Master later flees from the Last Great Time War using a Chameleon Arch. (AUDIO: The Heavenly Paradigm, TV: Utopia)
- The Master recalls his various battles with the Brigadier and attempts to use hypnosis on Kate. (TV: Terror of the Autons)
- The Master notes that the Auctioneers' transmat technology is derived from that used by the Sontarans. (AUDIO: The Sontaran Project)
- The Master suggests that he may one day take over UNIT, which he will do so temporarily when he transforms humanity into the Master Race on Christmas Day 2009. (TV: The End of Time)
- The Master deduces the military history of Sam's family. (AUDIO: Earthfall)
- While posing as a converted Cyberman, the Master names himself the "Cyber-Master". In a later incarnation, he will lead a race of Cyber-Warriors converted from Time Lords, whom he names the "CyberMasters". (TV: The Timeless Children)
- The Cybermen have the ability to fly, which is unfamiliar to Colonel Shindi. (TV: Death in Heaven)
- The Master laments that he will have to kill Kate another time. Returning with an army of Cybermen, Missy almost succeeded in causing Kate's death if not for the intervention of the cyber-converted Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart. (TV: Death in Heaven)
- Osgood is thrilled that she met the Master and survived. Ironically, Osgood, or at least a version of her, was later murdered by Missy. (TV: Death in Heaven)